Friday, September 19, 2008

Sandra Bernhard: Palin Would Be Gang-Raped By Blacks in Manhattan

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories/sandra-bernhard-palin-would-be-gang-raped-blacks-manhattan.html

Well, that classy Sandra Bernhard never fails to disappoint. Threatening gang rape if Sarah comes to New York City. Charming. I especially liked it when she referred to the New Testament as Sarah's "new Goyish crappy shiksa funky bullshit". Excuse me Sandra. Just thinking of you attempting to get all religious righteous on us just made me throw up in my mouth a little.

3 comments:

Doc Brown said...

You're attacking a comedienne for bad taste?

The whoredom of comedians is only one step up from the news media. They say shit for the sole purpose of arousing people.

I've heard you recite Andrew Dice's early work. You remember that material? Back when he was acting like a misogynist for the purpose of selling a few show tickets. That's not really the kind of guy he is off stage.

You fell for the bait.

Polly TickedOff said...

The difference between Andrew Dice Clay and Sandra Bernhard is that Dice was looking to entertain and shock, whereas Bernhard is just a disgusting pig in her private life too.

Believe that I did not fall for any bait. I like a little risque comedy as much as the next person, but SB is just a disgusting pig. I can't even think of any other words to describe her. There is a difference between the stage personality and the one you carry around in your everyday life. She doesn't make that distinction and that is what I find so incredibly distasteful.

Doc Brown said...

Fair enough. :)