Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's SPM - 09/08/08

Today's Sarah Palin Myth - Palin friend Scott Richter made an emergency request to have his divorce records sealed as proof that he had an affair with Sarah.

Yeah, right. I have this great bridge in Brooklyn (that actually goes somewhere) to sell you too.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0905083palin1.html


"According to the filing, Richter wanted the documents deemed confidential in a bid to cloak details about his home, workplace, and phone numbers because "reporters and news agencies" were using that information to contact him".

Somebody please tell me why this man and his son lose their right to privacy just because they happen to be friends with a potential VP?

3 comments:

Doc Brown said...

News Re - por - ter:

Def: A person who has gone to college for four years to learn to write like a sixth grader.

See also, definition of politics.

Polly TickedOff said...

Are you sure you are not just a bit biased because of your past affiliation with a certain tomato lover? ;)

Doc Brown said...

I have used that as a definition for journalist a lot longer than I knew her. Funny how she never quite agreed with me.

Ask Charles, I used it on an imp the two of you hired back when I was in 5P. A kid who wanted to be a journalist and then became disillusioned with the journalism crap shortly after graduating from SUNY, and then wanted to become a lawyer. Big step up. Anyway, he was another one of those ding-songs I can't remember the name of.